Monday, May 16, 2011

Interviewing Roland.

Q: What are you?
A: I am the 2nd furry my master Kyle made in secret after he made my best friend Sophitia...

Q: Why do you call him master?
A: I don't know... First time we met he always acted like a father figure to me.

Q: What do you think of Sophitia?
A: She's my best friend and the nicest person I've ever met. She always tried to act like my caretaker when something was wrong with me...

Q: What IS wrong with you?
A: *Turns the other way* What's wrong with your face, fuckhead?

Q: Do you know of a guy named Roland?
A: Does is matter to you? Yeah, I know of a guy named Roland! Does he know where you live? Yeah, he knows where you live! Get where I'm getting at?

Q: What do you do with the guy named Roland?
A: All sorts of shit! Experimenting on people, playing with them, toying with them, FUCKING with them! Aha ha ha ha ha!... Good times... Who knows, he could be interested in you next...

Q: Why do you do this?
A: For FUN, what does it sound like to you, a playground?!

Q: What do you think of Sophitia now?
A: "Now"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!... You must've been talking to the pussy! She's a bitch who gets in my way EVERY TIME I want to have a little fun! Too bad for her I guess...

Q: Why is your eye bleeding?
A: Because of your stupid voice that's talking to me, that's why!

Q: Why have you become a psychopath?
A: Aww, you're too kind...

No comments:

Post a Comment