Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Interviewing Clyde

Q: What is like to carry a sword around you everywhere?
A: It's not like I carry it everywhere I go, sometimes I have to make it disappear out of my hand because I get tired of carrying it.

Q: Is it magic that makes your sword disappear?
A: No it's not magic, It's something a little bit more complicated than that.

Q: Why not buy a sheath for you sword?
A: I doubt anybody in the right mind would have a sheath that my sword could fit into.

Q: What do you think of Klonoa?
A: He's quite an energetic boy, he always seems to have a smile on his face when we decide to travel with each other. He makes me feel relaxed when he grins.

Q: What do think about Roland?
A: Depends on which Roland your talking about. Do you mean the Roland that I killed, or the woman named Roland?

Q: What do think about the woman named Roland?
A: Despite the fact that she has an evil alter ego, she seems to be a very kind person and is very lucky to have a friend like Sophie.

Q: What do you think about Sophitia?
A: You mean Sophie? First time we met I don't think she liked my attitude. But that's understandable, I was kinda of a jerk... Other than that, she's a very easygoing kinda person and is easy to understand when you get to know her.

Q: What do you think of the Roland that you killed?
A: Ha ha, that's a funny question! Moving on...

Q: What do you do in your free time?
A: Mainly I explore the places of the world I seemed to have forgotten about.

Q: What do you think when Klonoa goes "Wahoo!"
A: I'm not gonna lie, I think it's pretty silly. But whatever makes him say that when he's excited then whatever...


No comments:

Post a Comment