Monday, May 16, 2011

Fear fear.

Everybody is afraid of something. Even people like you Clyde. Your always trapped in your fantasy world thinking your some sort of hero. But, let me ask you this, What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of people you know dying in front of you? Ha ha ha, silly me, that's already happened! Are you afraid of me? No, the look in your eyes isn't fear, but the look of revenge... Are you mad at me? Are you mad at what I am? Were you THAT foolish enough to think that I was your your little brother? Ha ha, let me tell you this, I am much older than you. Hell, I even lost track of how old I am. Are you scared of my power? Are you frightened to know the fact that I am much stronger than you? Or, are you scared of fear itself? Knowing the fact that you all have forgotten about yourself. Are you mad that I was the one who killed you parents and separated you from your village, and you forgotten all about it? But that's okay, you can forget about all those useless memories... And, say hello to reality. Anger is all that you have left isn't it? The age of sorrow has ended and the thing to take its place is hate. Hate makes yourself stronger. Hate is what makes you want revenge. So, hate everyone but yourself, that's what will make yourself stronger.

Life is a bitch isn't it?...

No comments:

Post a Comment