Sunday, May 15, 2011

Interviewing Sophitia.

Q: What are you?
A: I am what most people would call a furry. Yes, the thing that some people would see on the internet... And other crap...

Q: Who created you?
A: Some dick named Kyle... He always thought that he was more superior than most humans. That's why he always acts like a dick to everybody.

Q: Why did he create you?
A: Hell if I know, pleasure maybe? Did I mention he was a dick?

Q: What do you think of your friend Roland?
A: Well, sometimes I fear for her... Her split personality sometimes comes out of nowhere and scares the hell out of everybody including Kyle. That's why I'm trying to help her from making bad decisions... That's why I'm her friend...

Q: What do you think of Clyde?
A: To tell you the truth, I didn't like him at first, He always looked at me like "What the hell do you know." And the truth is, I didn't know. I didn't know he was in the middle of a fight with somebody far worst than my friend Roland's alter ego. That's where the other Roland comes in, He kidnapped me, Urika, and Clyde and brought us back to his world... I was unconscious the whole frikin time, even while Clyde and Roland were fighting again! Also this kid named Klonoa was there fighting with Clyde... Last thing I remembered seeing when I became conscious was seeing a blade in Roland's head with Clyde and Klonoa exhausted and bleeding pretty badly. I also remembering seeing some other guy hanging on a cross on the ceiling... That was the most terrible thing I have ever seen in my entire life... Apparently he was a friend of Klonoa's... I cried...

Q: What do you think of Urika?
A: He was my first friend I ever had, and the first person to accept of what I was... I still remember the face he made when he first saw me! It wasn't funny before but now that we are both good friends it doesn't hurt to go back to the funny parts of how we met.

Q: Do you think you've changed?
A: Have I changed?... Hmm, over the past 5 years of me living I think I have changed, pretty dramatically too... I used to be really shy and totally unaware of my surroundings... That's where Urika came. He helped me so much I always try to think of a way to thank him.

Q: What do you think of the human race?
A: It's not my place to answer a question like that. I really have no opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment