Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interviewing Roland Part 2

(This takes place after Roland gets a hold of herself.)

Q: Why do your eye's bleed?
A: I'm not 100% sure yet, but whenever they do, I instantly know a lot about the person I'm looking at...

Q: Why do you work for the other Roland? He's a cruel man.
A: I don't know... It's like I can't control myself when I'm around him, literally. I guess that's why everybody says that I have an alter ego... It's something I can't control.

Q: What do think Sophie thinks about you?
A: That's something I don't want to try imagining too hard about. We had good times together yeah, but when I'm not myself around her I don't know what to think...

Q: Have you ever heard of a boy named Clyde?
A: Clyde? Hmmm... That name... I've heard of it before... I don't know from who though...

Q: What do you think of Keith?
A: Um... I guess he's a nice guy. He did help me learn English when I didn't know how to talk. Well, he was the one who let me live in his house... Yeah, I think he's the nicest person I ever met!

Q: What do you think of Urika?
A: We don't talk to each other that often, he rarely even talks to me. But he seems to be good guy, I have nothing against him.

Q: Have you thought to do anything to do in your future?
A: You mean like a job or something? Well, I am supposed to be 24 years old...I haven't given it much thought lately... I have been thinking of becoming an English teacher, but I doubt I can become one.

Q: Why become an English teacher?
A: I've been taught about English every day sense I didn't even know how to talk by Keith.I guess it's a small goal that don't really pay attention to that often, mostly because I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment