Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Talking to Roland.

Me: So Roland, I heard your working for Roland. Why?... Why would you work for a man like him?...

Roland: Didn't you ask me the same fucking question not so long ago?

Me: I never got a reasonable answer. All you did was threaten me.

Roland: How in the hell did you know this anyway? Your asking me questions like you already know the answers to them! How?

Me: I know a lot about you. It's just I want to hear the answers come out of your own mouth. Now can you answer the question or not?

Roland: What's the point, you said you already know a lot about me, so answer your own damn question!

Me: Roland, I know we both have our own different answers, so can you please cooperate with me?

Roland: Heh heh heh... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!... I'm sorry but, cooperate isn't in my vocabulary!

Me: That's odd because, I thought you wanted to become an English teacher.

Roland: Huh?.. Oh shit, you should really stop listening to that bitch.

Me: Which bitch? Sophie, or yourself?...

Roland: Both of them! There both a couple a bitches and should burn in hell for always getting in my fucking way!

Me: Getting in the way of what?!

Roland: YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT GODDAMN QUESTION!!!

Me: If their getting in the way of you murdering innocent people I think that's a good thing!

Roland: DO YOU WANT ME TO MURDER YOU AS WELL?!

Me: Look just calm down, there's nothing to be upset about.

Roland: SHUT UP! You think you know SO MUCH about me, but you DON'T! I can have sex to or murder as many FUCKING people as I like!

Me: But, that's not what you like.

Roland: What did you just say?!

Me: You just want attention.

Roland: What, do you think I'm some sort of internet troll or something?!

Me: No... You just want to give yourself a bad name to as many people as you can by pushing yourself farther from the edge. You don't think you can turn back from that edge do you?

Roland: *eye's start to bleed* You-!... You-... Fucking asshole... You know too much about me... How?... How in the-?... How in the HELL do you know this much about me?... Your eye's aren't even bleeding... I-... I can't even tell who you are... Dammit... My eye's hurt so much... *shivers*

Roland: ... That's it, I think it's about time for me to take my part and leave. Austin... Your a pretty interesting person to know these kinda of stuff about me... But, what my eye is telling me about you is that your no threat to me at all.

Me: So your gonna go back to the other Roland now? That's it? Your not gonna kill me?

Roland: Please... If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment